Be Member Program Terms and Conditions
The Be Member Program is a program of Be Center, LLC. The Program is designed to offer benefits to Be Center members who commit to a monthly autopay membership. By taking advantage of Member Program benefits, a Program participant agrees to the terms and conditions for the Program, which are set forth below. We may change these Program Rules; change, add, or eliminate Program benefits, or change or end the Program or any feature of the Program; in whole or in part, at any time, and without notice or compensation, even though such actions may affect rewards or benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program.
Eligible Participants; Enrollment; Continuing Eligibility
Eligible participants in the Program are individuals who enroll for a monthly autopay Be Center membership using a valid debit or credit card. As part of enrollment, all required membership documents, agreements and waivers must also be completed and submitted, including any Program forms. There is a 2-month minimum to join the Be Member Program. Commitment automatically continues on a month-to-month basis until cancellation is received in writing.
To continue to be eligible in the Program, the participant’s membership and membership account must remain in good standing with Be Center at all times, including, without limitation, by not terminating or changing the participant’s Be Center membership, or allowing the participant’s Be Center membership to be terminated or lapse, and by maintaining payment by autopay for participant’s monthly membership fees. Once Program eligibility ceases, a member may not take advantage of Program benefits.
Benefits of the Program
As of the date of these Program Rules, the standard benefits of the Program are as follows:
- There is no activation fee and a two month minimum commitment. Membership is nontransferable.
- Freezes and Cancellations. A member may for a minimum of (but not more than) three (3) weeks in a calendar year. Please request membership freezes in writing and include both the beginning and end date of the period you would like your membership frozen.
The member’s Program will reinstate once the freeze is over. If a member does not comply with the freeze, or if a member cancels the member’s membership (whether by affirmative cancellation, nonpayment or otherwise), or if a member’s membership is terminated by Be Center for any reason, the member will forfeit Program enrollment and benefits, and may later reapply for a membership at then current membership rates, subject to any applicable terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions. Freezes and cancellations are based on a member’s billing cycle; Be Center does not prorate months of membership. Contract will automatically renew after one full calendar year unless cancellation is received.
- Unlimited Yoga and unlimited participation in open classes at Be Center, LLC.
In addition to the other limitations and restrictions set forth in these Program Rules, the following additional limitations and restrictions also apply. Program benefits are nontransferable and may only be used by the applicable member, and only so long as the individual is in good standing with Be Center, LLC. Program benefits have no cash value, and are not redeemable for cash or any substitute. Program benefits cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including any other promotional offers available to Program participants through the Program. Program benefits cannot be applied to a prior purchase.
Changes to the Program or Benefits
We have the right at any time, in whole or in part, with or without giving you prior notice, to:
- change these Program Rules;
- end the Program and/or any specific Program benefit;
- change, add or eliminate any participating locations or Program benefits;
- change any requirements for initial or continuing eligibility;
- change any other feature of the Program;
- offer membership or other program memberships through specific and/or restricted portals and methods, and offer different, additional and/or modified benefits, terms and conditions for participants accepting through such portals or methods. The foregoing actions may be taken even though such actions may affect benefits in the Program or your participation in the Program. We may make such changes and update these Program Rules at any time. If we do change the Program Rules, then the revised Program Rules will be substituted. A participant’s continued participation in the Program constitutes the member’s acceptance of any changes to these Program Rules. Consult the Program Rules for terms and conditions then applicable to the Program.
Be Center reserves the right to interpret and apply these Program Rules. All determinations by Be Center shall be final and conclusive in each case. Our failure to enforce any term of these Program Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Program Rules.