Gentle Strength Yoga
Taught by Kerry Maiorca
Join us in the radical practice of doing less!
This embodied mindfulness practice offers a variety of feel-good floor poses as well as selected active and standing poses in both dynamic and static application to help you:
* Gently build strength and stability throughout the body
* Foster mobility guided by conscious breath
* Cultivate space for stillness, quiet, and deep rest
While this class is incredibly beneficial for those with restrictions, limitations, or injuries, it’s not just a second choice when active yoga practice isn’t possible. Instead, this class suggests entirely different goals and intentions.
* Are you ready to stop striving for pose mastery?
* Can you carve out time from your busy week to practice listening to what your body, mind, and whole being craves?
* What if you invited yourself to come home to peace, calm, and well-being?
No previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.