Create a Personalized Yoga Therapy Practice Just for You!
With De West
Saturday, October 5, 9-Noon
Have you heard from many people that you should try yoga, but you don’t know where to start or where to go and possibly you have some fear? Do you need a reboot to your home practice or classes practice that has fallen by the wayside? If you said yes to any of the above then this workshop is for you!
In this workshop you will:
- Identify the theme and goal of your personal practice
- Learn poses to create a unique 20-minute home practice
- Understand the concepts of Therapeutic Yoga
- Be guided by a 25+ year Certified Yoga Therapist-De West
- Empower yourself to heal your body and mind
Today millions of Americans are practicing yoga. And that’s good news because this mind-body practice actually has the power to help your health in many different ways.
Yoga is a combination of four elements: postures/poses, breathing practices, relaxation, and meditation that can transform your health on many different levels. Yoga is the one tool that simultaneously releases stress while improving strength, balance, flexibility, and overall health.
Everyone can do yoga. There is always a way for an individual to practice yoga: whether they are old or young, injured, fit or unfit, supple or inflexible, or whether you are new to the practice or you have practiced a long time. You just need to find the right teacher and right practice for you.
Benefits of yoga
- Improved posture
- Better sleep
- Increased natural energy level and vitality
- Greater flexibility, strength and stamina
- Nervous system regulation
- Better balance
- Stronger immune system
- Cardiovascular and respiratory efficiency increases
- Cholesterol decreases
- Cleansing and regulating of all the body’s systems
- Greater confidence and generally a more positive mood
- Sense of inner well-being and ‘centeredness’
- Increased awareness of body and movement
- Counters depression and anxiety
- Ability to concentrate improves
Location: Jeanie’s Yoga Shala in North Boulder, 1480 Violet Avenue, Boulder, Co 80304
Studio is not wheelchair accessible
Parking: MUST be in front of the house and to the WEST, not in front of neighbors.
*Limited Space Available